Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 April 2021

How to Make Money Online #5 Hotels

How to  Make Money Online in Malaysia/Any place in the world

#5 Hotels

When you do travel, make sure you know whether the Hotels do offer membership / loyalty program.

I was fortunate that when I was travelling under business trip for 2 years since 2018 that I wherever I went, I make sure to join ONLY Marriott Hotel.

ONLY Marriott Chain Hotel, including those Hotels they merged with Starwood SPG. 

For 2 years, I never chose others and finally I accumulated enough points worth RM800 to redeem (KFC, AEON, Sephora) which I gave it all to my family.


Well, COVID-19 came and all these are - Golden Past Moment.

These days, there are many booking sites that offer benefits if you booked through them (Shopback --> Agoda, Booking.com) in addition to the Hotels Points (If Hotel do offer), make sure to reap any benefits you can get.

Happy Earning !

No comments:

Post a Comment