Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 August 2012

Source of Strength in Life

I would say most of my coursemate survive an entire semester based on 100% cheat and fraud on every test, quiz, etc. By the time exam period is over, they would say they want to release their huge stress load despite not making a good effort i would say. Even if, they do study, they would still be stressful. But in end, how much have they learn through the stressful study remains a question mark.

People easily resort to cheating whenever they face difficulties. They are either a coward or being kiasu. Some people who never put in effort and accept their destiny, I have much more respect for this kind of person. I believe in what you get in proportional in what you put in. People who view in different perspective may disagree.

Even if they have time to prepare themselves for the difficulties, they would still not put in a better effort because they know they can cheat. There is always a shortcut they can take. Even if you claim that you put in enough effort and didnt not get the intended result, you should put in more effort. This is the way of improving. Human face steep learning curve every day in my opinion. To reach a state to be completely unfazed and resist the devil that taunted you to cheat requires high mental strength, self confidence and the power of faith. How much stress, tension, pressure, agony, setbacks faced are beyond words to describe. Despite all these difficulties, one should not stop himself from trying hard. I faced a situation where everyone circling me are happy with cheating and i persist in integrity because i made a promise to God. I always set knowledge and integrity as a priority and results are just decoration that is useful for one small  occasion. No one really care about how much you score in future career. It boils down to what your knowledge can help. My friend prove me that and i always look up to him. I faced countless disappointment in life and i accept it and also improve myself daily to prevent that from happening. To be successful, you have to learn to accept failure and i managed to accept failure. Integrity in my frontline and when i have a difficult question that i cant answer, i would choose accept it despite people are being happy to cheat. I believe success is just one step ahead of me.

In the past, i seek for inner principle set in my life to help myself to get through all the troubles. I always have a voice in me that tells me what is bad and not to do it despite the temptation. I live a life with principles. It is not until i face uphill challenge that i know that this kind of strength in me wouldnt take me far. I have a breakdown and my productivity decreases. It was the hardest challenge in my life that challenge both my physical condition, mental strength and emotional burst. It was 12 August 2012. Never i have ever in my life felt so weak and powerless. I started hyperventilation and met someone while passed out. It was a man with a white robe and he hug me. I never get to see his face and I saw a dead flower bloomed in front of me. I made a promise with him that i will have Him beside of me in every action i have. I think i finally found a new strength that i can tap in for my life. However, every new method takes time to practise and i would persevere.


3 comments:

  1. Really glad to know that you are fine. =D

    Strive Hard with this new strength. I believe it can take you further than you ever imagine. ><

    Thanks for the great motivation as well ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i shared with you that time. Perhaps, it was destined that we meet and for me to improve my method.

      Delete
  2. i also agree with you strongly.
    i also have my principle that i would not cheat.
    because God is watching us, what we do He knows.
    keep it up =) God bless

    ReplyDelete