Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 August 2012

Relationship with God

It is hard to believe that you have God in your life, life would be a big change. I cant believe that i'm saying this but one month ago, i was a totally different person. Life changes everyday as human keep improving, I absorb new methods and implement it in my life. I made a promise to God and i never regret it so far. I felt glad actually i have this opportunity. For every challenges i faced, i have God walking side by side with me. All the pain, suffer, agony and stress was worth it. Because of them, i seek answer to solve them that lead me to God.

One month ago, I held strongly to my principle which was the absolute of my life. I believe my self integrity was my reliable method but it failed me. There comes a time when a greater challenge posed in front of you and you felt as weak and feeble as never before. The answer is faith in God, I trust Him though i never see Him. I learned to express my thoughts through writing, in hopes to remind myself all the times and serves as a motivation to others. This is what God wants me to do in some mysterious way. My life improve with the posts in my blog. You would not find me expressing these thoughts from my past articles.This is a big change.

Relationship with God requires time. You dont expect that by believing in God, problems would be miraculously disappear or you would have good luck all the time. Life is not an easy sail. Pain, tears, sweat, suffer are indispensable elements in our life. By believing in God one should think in such a way that with God by your side, you gain confidence and power to improve yourself daily in hope with countering those difficulties in life. People always believe that their voice to God was not heard, their effort was not rewarded by God and their prayers were futile. I never felt that way because by believing in God, i get to improve my relationship with God and my spiritual life, emotional quotient. Having God by your side in every actions, give you the initiative to reflect yourself and  be a better person day by day. You will not see the results immediately. However, you must believe in God that every test set by God mould you into someone who will excel in life. That's the reward.

4 comments:

  1. Im glad that you get touched. Amen.
    ...
    I always fail.
    I cant overcome the worldly tests for most of the times.
    I know God is perfect, im not.
    Im not worth to be His child, But He accepts me.
    I choose to believe in Him no matter what.
    I hope one day i can conquer all of them by the help of God.
    Lets stay strong in His love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Meruja Welcomes You
    My name is Doctor Meruja owo and I am a Professional Traditional Spells caster, specializing in all fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Seekness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. I have more than 23 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 65 countries all over the world. My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis.Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? We have a variety of love spells that will change your life forever. Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn’t seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else? Call me NOW and I will summon all my powers to make your dreams come true. Are you battling to make ends meet? Are you experiencing a financial crisis and you cannot pay all your bills? I know what it feels like. Let me help you by casting one of my much sought after Money Spells. I can help you increase your income, land that job you are after, help you achieve success in many fields, improve your luck, and much more…Are you living in constant fear? Do you need a Protection Spell? Call me now and I will cast a very powerful Protection Spell that will protect you and your loved ones from evil. Don’t wait until it is too late. Contact us NOW.I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting. I can help you with any problem that you might be facing. Call me now for immediate results.
    Contact us via: nativedoctor101@live.com peace be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaron, i am very glad for you^^ seriously^^
    Praise the Lord! =)
    hope u can join us more ^^
    Lets grow together in God's love
    welcome to the big family in God^^

    ReplyDelete