Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 April 2021

How to Make Money Online #1 Toluna

How to Make Money Online in Malaysia / Any place in the world
#1 - Toluna.

Hi guys, I'm going to show you how to make money if you have Internet, know basic English, and time to spare for doing surveys online.

Here's how: Toluna.

It is one of my trusted and proven website although I know there are others being promoted widely, my money grows faster here in Toluna. It is a US company that easy to answer question and get rewarded with points which you convert to money.
Log on to Toluna and click on Surveys. Collect enough points to redeem 
Here is the list of rewards I've obtained. The most popular being AEON Voucher or Paypal. I do not recommed Airasia BIG points as there are other ways to get better BIG points.
You can try and use Toluna and help both of us to earn 500 points via signing up using my referral link
https://enmy.toluna.com/referral/aaron098

Sign up with your email, set your password and you are good to go !!

Recently, I have tried to use Paypal and it uses slightly less points. So I tried and tested it

You will need to verify your address and email.
In just 4-5 days, voila.. they will process and notify via email.

I got my money in paypal and that's how I earn small income via Toluna. 
Tips:
** Check you toluna constantly. It does not have a reminder.

** Persistency would help grow your points. I did it during my free time. I earn 17000 points, in a month when I'm free or when i'm busy, 4-5 months.
 
Thanks for reading and help me out with a small referral sign up. 
Have a Good Day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment