Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 April 2021

How to Make Money Online #3 Enrich

 How to Make Money Online in Malaysia/Any place in the world

#3 Enrich

Funny it seemed the Enrich of Malaysia Airlines (MAS) is now in an economic loss position, after a series of plane catastrophe, losing business model and global pandemic which shook the world.

However, back in 2019 and 2020, I maximized my membership with Enrich by finishing up my points collection.

Here is how I did it.

1. I joined MAS Enrich owning the fact that I used to travel yearly to West Malaysia for study purpose. Back in the early 2010s, there is a start of membership enrollment and collecting points. I wasn't a frequent flyers though.

2. I still got free membership renewal (even now as of 2021) and it didn't really grasp my attention until I started evaluating back all my membership points across my portfolio. MAS is actually part of the ONE World Alliance covering many airlines destination. ++points

3. I started to realized that I'm losing few thousands points every few months. In 2018, (-2000) and In 2019 (-2100). 

4. I then started to pay more attention as this bad habit of not tracking points can snowball. Around the same time in 2018, My work requires me to travel domestically, so I make sure points collected are properly redeemed.

5. By 21 June 2019, I collected enough point to redeem 4X RM50 via enrich to buy a backpack in MH Temptation (in-store for MAS)

6. It was a complicated process, in which KL MH Enrich would courier me 4 vouchers and I would need to courier to MH temptation to redeem my backpack in KL.


7. In 2020, in the effort to encourage locals to adopt digital currency, the Malaysia Government gave RM 50 to cushion the financial burden. BE GRATEFUL, and I noticed Enrich and voila - there WAS an offer to redeem RM 20 Boost to a maximum RM100. So, all in all my Boost was filled with RM150.

if you have not sign up for digital payment Boost, you can join by using my referral code aar23y8z. You and I will get both RM 5 helping each other!



After 2020 Pandemic, Lots of things has changed on the points redemption T&C and as well products in MH Temptation.

In that moment of right timing (2019 and 2020), I was handed a RM200 Bag, RM100 Boost + RM50 Boost (from the government)

No comments:

Post a Comment