Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 May 2020

Ritz Carlton, Majestic Hotel Stay and Mandarin Oriental Visit

In 2017, I embarked on a series of hotel testing. it was one of the amazing and crazy short few days trip in KL. First I tried Ritz Carlton. Well it is amazing ramarkable fantastic superb and any good adjective would do well explaining this wonderful. Comfy bed, I slept so well, the couch is comfortable and they would sent you a brownie every night around 7pm-8pm. (If you do know why there is a freebies, kindly leave a comment below.
There is a separate room for shower and toilet. The ceramic finish on the walls and floor puts you in a trance of being in a kingdom washroom. The toiletries has a XX London XX brand of it. I have forgotten.


I took a dip at the pool here. It is quite secluded as many people do not prefer to swim i guess. the pool is in a elongated shape with water outlet pouring in. I took an free apple before the swim

Amazing food and I usually asked the waiter for a hot choc and lemon water while they guide me to my seat.
 There is several section: Asian, Noodles station, Indian, Bread and Western, Salads and Cold starters, and a fridge full of fruit drinks.




I left for full belly everyime and then had a walk at the Suria park watching water fountain during the night performance



I went to a friends room in Mandarin Hotel to take a shoot of the twins towers. Apparently my friend told me there is always soft music played while you are in the bathroom. The room size is definitely smaller than mine, but the price is expensive due to close proximity to the twin tower .


I then moved to Majestic Hotel for a stay and it was a transformed old railway station into a hotel during the British Colonial era. it preserved the architecture and you can still feel that setting while entering the hotel, but renovation on walls, floor and surface has makes it into a amazing renovated hotel. I heard it is a famous place for photo shoot.

A colonial dress guard, the bellboy can be seen.
Food is amazing, there are sections on salads, porridge, indian, asians, yogurt and drink ( I loved the blend juice combo). I do felt it is slightly below par 9 a bit) compared to Ritz.


Room is spacious, you will fell like staying in a suite. If you're lucky, you get a corner lot room which is even bigger. bathroom, not in picture, beside the bed area though, is big and spacious. I remembered a TV in front of bathub which is why I spent hours for bath. One weird feature is the pillars around the bed frame. i wonder what is that for ?


I have a walk around bukit bintang and the X'mas tree was setup in front Sungai Wang Plazza


No comments:

Post a Comment