Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 June 2011

Testimony 1 (LIFE): Introduction to Life

Time Of My Life
 


Life is all about your experience on Earth for a few years. Money and success are just lending you a few years of fame and joy. Yes, people all know that, but there is always a denial that, without money you cannot survive. Nevertheless, bear in mind that in the endeavour of pursuing any aspiration, you have to have control over yourself and don’t let it blind your eyesight over something more important – own conscious.    
            Life is complicated but as long you live the way you want it to be, you’ll have no regrets. However, there are many ways you can lead your life, for me, I have a strong hold on certain principles which I would not deviate while walking through this life. This may sound easy and the right thing to do but in actual fact this is the hardest barrier in my life in terms of practising those values in my daily life. There are people who knew that jealousy is a bad attitude but at times when he/she is tested at ardous situations, that evil seed will sprout in his heart and propel that person to commit a sin and harbour his satisfaction. It is not easy to be a good man but it is easy to turn bad. The reason is say so can be shown by this example. What happen when you throw a piece of paper to a baby, of course, he/she will squash it to smithereens. That's the nature of human being.
Life in the university, I’m subjected to different people from all walks of lives. Being susceptible to undesirable attitude, I know that I have to stand firm to my principle and be a successful person in LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment