Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 May 2013

New beginning

After a long break and months of joys and free spirited life, its time to get back to studies, something i really detest. However, I cannot escape that.

With a new life and a new beginning, I hope to make a change. A change that would brush off my lazy attitude and negative lifestyle that has been plaguing since last year. Say no to any movies my roommate introduced to me, say no to endless hours of games, say no to all the negative energy around me.
I need to be confident off what I am doing and not waste the talent I have.

Something I learned for the past months watching inspirational Grey's Anatomy and branching to Private Practice has changed the way I view, a growth that would be experienced by anyone but in different paths. I would hold on to my dreams, feeling hopeful and determined.

Off the week I spent in Ipoh, something came up to me, seeing all those BN flag hanging in the nooks and crannies of the town makes me sick. Flags on the poles, trees, shopping mall building and any where those cronnies can find to stick their flag. It's been weeks since the campaign week and still rubbish flags create a huge eye sore. Even long flags dragged into the longkang and being tossed aside like rubbish. What have they accomplished after the election that won over Ipoh... probably sit back and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment